At the Office
Dr. Fisk believes that each patient can enjoy the process of orthodontic treatment - it actually can be fun! And the results are worth it. With invisible options and more advanced braces, treatment outcomes are better than ever and take less time. Dr. Fisk also makes it a priority that our office supports the community. Whenever we can, we want to give back. If you have a sports team, school play, or a worthwhile cause in the community - we would love to help.
Outside the Office
When he's not straightening teeth, Dr. Fisk likes to hang with his wife Amy (a pediatric dentist) and his children, Hannah and Ryan.
- Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering – Pennsylvania State University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeast Society of Orthodontists
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Shoreline Dental Society
- American Dental Association